As we have cautioned here at Adirondack Lifestyle, this is not a good idea!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Wildlife Telemark Tuesday Ziggy weather outdoors Real Estate outdoor recreation cross-country skiing nature Lake Placid Real Estate Fall trail running wellness Spring outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views deer Lake Placid the lake Summer Adirondack Great Camp Moose foliage Nordic skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Bears Alpine skiing Fall foliage Snow Pics eye candy Snow Lake Placid yoga Black bears Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming skiing hiking Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid