As we have cautioned here at Adirondack Lifestyle, this is not a good idea!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears yoga Snow deer Nordic skiing outdoor recreation Fall backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Ironman Mt. Marcy cross-country skiing Moose Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp swimming Snow Pics maple syrup Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Real Estate Lake Placid the lake trail running foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Lake Placid outdoors Seasons eye candy Adirondack views wellness weather Fall foliage nature Black bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks