As we have cautioned here at Adirondack Lifestyle, this is not a good idea!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor living Snow Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing cross-country skiing maple syrup Black bears Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake foliage deer Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Wildlife Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running outdoors Fall foliage Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday hiking swimming Bears Real Estate Lake Placid nature backcountry skiing Alpine skiing wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Fall weather skiing outdoor recreation Ziggy Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring Adirondack views eye candy Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks