Avalanches are possilbe in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature backcountry skiing Adirondack Property for Sale Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Snow Pics hiking Bears Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage Snow Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate Moose skiing outdoors cross-country skiing outdoor living maple syrup weather yoga Fall Adirondack Great Camp swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness eye candy outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory deer Nordic skiing trail running Alpine skiing Wildlife Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Real Estate Ziggy Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid