Avalanches are possilbe in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup deer eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate swimming cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Wildlife holidays yoga Adirondack views nature Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg skiing Wildflowers outdoor recreation weather Mt. Marcy outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Lake Placid foliage Whiteface Toll Road Spring Ziggy Fall foliage Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory backcountry skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp Moose Summer hiking Seasons trail running Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike