Although the days of tuck-and-go skiing cross-country in the Adirondacks have been few and far between this year, we did enjoy a few lovely, fast days at the local ski center. Enjoy the ride taken recently at Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living weather Real Estate Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Seasons Wildlife Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation Ziggy Nordic skiing wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Summer nature foliage deer Wildflowers yoga maple syrup Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp skiing Whiteface Mountain Snow Alpine skiing hiking outdoors Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running cross-country skiing Snow Pics backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake Spring eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike