Although the days of tuck-and-go skiing cross-country in the Adirondacks have been few and far between this year, we did enjoy a few lovely, fast days at the local ski center. Enjoy the ride taken recently at Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga Lake Placid Snow Pics Wildlife Mt. Marcy Real Estate Whiteface Mountain wellness outdoor recreation Fall Lake Placid the lake hiking Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack views Nordic skiing maple syrup swimming Moose outdoors skiing trail running Ziggy deer Bears Telemark Tuesday Spring Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory eye candy cross-country skiing outdoor living Road Cycling Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Summer Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle nature weather Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Snow backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid