According to Accuweather, Lake Placid, New York is on the schedule to receive 11.2 inches of snow in two days. I cannot find another weather prognosticator willing to make such a prediction, not NOAA, not Intellicast, not even Lionel at FIS. I am willing to believe Accuweather’s forecast however, since as we know, hope springs eternal….or is that ‘winters’ eternal?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing backcountry skiing weather outdoors Wildflowers Seasons Mt. Van Hoevenberg The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Fall Real Estate skiing Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Wildlife yoga Snow maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Spring swimming Mt. Marcy Snow Pics Ziggy trail running Nordic skiing Moose Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday nature outdoor living Summer hiking cross-country skiing wellness deer Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike