According to Accuweather, Lake Placid, New York is on the schedule to receive 11.2 inches of snow in two days. I cannot find another weather prognosticator willing to make such a prediction, not NOAA, not Intellicast, not even Lionel at FIS. I am willing to believe Accuweather’s forecast however, since as we know, hope springs eternal….or is that ‘winters’ eternal?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose Alpine skiing deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bears outdoor living yoga Fall Adirondack Property for Sale Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Snow Lake Placid the lake maple syrup foliage outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers hiking Road Cycling Fall foliage Adirondack views wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring outdoor recreation weather Wildlife Telemark Tuesday skiing nature Ziggy swimming Snow Pics backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp eye candy Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid