The top of the Lucky Seven Slide on Cascade Mountain collecting snow for happy Adirondack backcountry skiers.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage Wildlife Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Moose Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Lake Placid Fall foliage Nordic skiing Real Estate deer Wildflowers nature hiking Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall swimming backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy maple syrup Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp wellness Bears Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Ziggy outdoor recreation Road Cycling skiing outdoors yoga Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg cross-country skiing weather Mt. Marcy Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks