The news is all good this morning. I awoke to find fresh snow on the ground here in Lake Placid with heavy snowfall still in progress. Regular readers of Adirondack Lifestyle may recall I am a firm believer in Carpe Adirondack Diem, a exhortation to seize the day and play outside now because who knows what the future brings. Since the weather prognosticators are predicting 50 degrees this weekend, I plan to heed the wise advice of the Adirondack Snow Rock.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoors Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain Snow Adirondack views Mt. Marcy Real Estate Ziggy skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory backcountry skiing holidays Telemark Tuesday Moose swimming Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid foliage Wildflowers Summer weather Alpine skiing yoga wellness Fall deer The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Whiteface Toll Road Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring nature Snow Pics trail running Wildlife maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market Seasons cross-country skiing hiking eye candy outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike