The news is all good this morning. I awoke to find fresh snow on the ground here in Lake Placid with heavy snowfall still in progress. Regular readers of Adirondack Lifestyle may recall I am a firm believer in Carpe Adirondack Diem, a exhortation to seize the day and play outside now because who knows what the future brings. Since the weather prognosticators are predicting 50 degrees this weekend, I plan to heed the wise advice of the Adirondack Snow Rock.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing trail running eye candy cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp wellness deer Whiteface Mountain outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Road Cycling outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday foliage Ziggy Moose nature Alpine skiing Lake Placid hiking Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Real Estate maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Mt. Marcy weather Fall foliage yoga swimming Bears Adirondack views Wildflowers Summer Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid