The news is all good this morning. I awoke to find fresh snow on the ground here in Lake Placid with heavy snowfall still in progress. Regular readers of Adirondack Lifestyle may recall I am a firm believer in Carpe Adirondack Diem, a exhortation to seize the day and play outside now because who knows what the future brings. Since the weather prognosticators are predicting 50 degrees this weekend, I plan to heed the wise advice of the Adirondack Snow Rock.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing outdoor living Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics Spring Telemark Tuesday Bears eye candy Fall foliage Adirondack views Lake Placid maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage outdoor recreation Ziggy deer swimming Mt. Marcy Fall wellness Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing trail running Nordic skiing nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoors hiking cross-country skiing yoga Lake Placid the lake Whiteface Mountain Black bears Real Estate Wildflowers Moose Summer Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Adirondack Lifestyle weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid