The news is all good this morning. I awoke to find fresh snow on the ground here in Lake Placid with heavy snowfall still in progress. Regular readers of Adirondack Lifestyle may recall I am a firm believer in Carpe Adirondack Diem, a exhortation to seize the day and play outside now because who knows what the future brings. Since the weather prognosticators are predicting 50 degrees this weekend, I plan to heed the wise advice of the Adirondack Snow Rock.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Mountain weather yoga Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy hiking Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday Summer nature deer Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp Fall Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Road Cycling maple syrup outdoor recreation skiing Wildlife Real Estate Bears Spring cross-country skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle foliage trail running Lake Placid wellness outdoor living Mt. Marcy Moose Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoors Snow Pics swimming Nordic skiing backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid