Ziggy takes a break on his first snowy climb up the Whiteface Memorial Highway, aka, the Toll Road.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking Bears cross-country skiing maple syrup Wildlife deer trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Nordic skiing backcountry skiing Summer outdoor recreation nature outdoors Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Road Cycling Spring eye candy Fall foliage Snow Lake Placid the lake foliage skiing Adirondack views Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Alpine skiing Wildflowers yoga Lake Placid swimming Moose Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Real Estate weather wellness Lake Placid Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid