Ziggy takes a break on his first snowy climb up the Whiteface Memorial Highway, aka, the Toll Road.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Seasons cross-country skiing nature weather Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Summer Fall Wildlife outdoors swimming Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp Nordic skiing Spring Moose Ziggy backcountry skiing Fall foliage holidays Mt. Van Hoevenberg Mt. Marcy outdoor living Whiteface Toll Road Adirondack views Lake Placid outdoor recreation deer maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Wildflowers hiking foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate trail running Telemark Tuesday Snow eye candy yoga skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike