The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy foliage skiing Snow Ziggy trail running Wildflowers weather Snow Pics Road Cycling Lake Placid the lake Moose Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate Bears Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Wildlife deer Spring Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors eye candy hiking Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday nature Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Alpine skiing yoga swimming
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid