The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
trail running outdoor living Moose Adirondack views backcountry skiing cross-country skiing outdoor recreation Nordic skiing hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid swimming Adirondack Great Camp deer Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy Summer maple syrup outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain skiing Mt. Marcy weather Fall foliage Wildflowers holidays yoga Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Spring Seasons Wildlife Snow foliage Whiteface Toll Road Ziggy Alpine skiing Fall wellness nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike