The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring Wildlife Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday weather Summer deer maple syrup outdoor living swimming Lake Placid Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake outdoors backcountry skiing Moose Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy Fall skiing yoga Snow Fall foliage Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Black bears Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running foliage Mt. Marcy nature hiking outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Bears cross-country skiing wellness Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid