The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather hiking Wildlife backcountry skiing trail running swimming Snow Fall nature Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views outdoors Moose Bears maple syrup Black bears wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing yoga Lake Placid the lake skiing Ironman deer outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living foliage Lake Placid eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Nordic skiing Seasons Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics Spring Fall foliage Ziggy Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks