The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy Snow Ziggy Mt. Van Hoevenberg The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor living Whiteface Toll Road hikes Henry's Woods deer outdoor recreation Lake Placid the lake outdoors weather Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage cross-country skiing Adirondack Property for Sale Fall hiking wellness Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack views swimming nature backcountry skiing trail running Moose Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Lake Placid skiing Wildlife Wildflowers Spring foliage Alpine skiing Ironman
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks