The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers cross-country skiing Lake Placid outdoor recreation nature skiing Nordic skiing Lake Placid the lake deer Ironman Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Mt. Van Hoevenberg weather Bears Adirondack views Spring Telemark Tuesday foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga Adirondack Great Camp Fall trail running Wildlife swimming Ziggy wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Alpine skiing backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Snow Pics Black bears outdoor living Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain Seasons eye candy maple syrup Mt. Marcy Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks