The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Toll Road Ziggy nature Moose Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing outdoor living trail running yoga weather Wildlife Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Property for Sale Lake Placid foliage Alpine skiing skiing deer Fall eye candy wellness Whiteface Mountain hiking Henry's Woods Adirondack views Spring Fall foliage cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoors outdoor recreation Snow Pics swimming maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle hikes
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks