The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
cross-country skiing yoga outdoors Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory eye candy deer Ziggy backcountry skiing wellness outdoor recreation Fall foliage Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate hiking swimming Lake Placid Snow Wildlife Nordic skiing Snow Pics Black bears The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg weather foliage Moose Fall nature Summer Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy Whiteface Mountain trail running Spring skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks