The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday outdoors eye candy wellness Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage outdoor recreation Ziggy backcountry skiing maple syrup deer Nordic skiing Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Fall Adirondack views hiking Lake Placid the lake yoga Mt. Marcy Bears cross-country skiing weather trail running skiing Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Real Estate Wildflowers swimming Alpine skiing Spring outdoor living foliage Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike