The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring Snow Pics foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Adirondack views Nordic skiing outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing Road Cycling yoga Whiteface Mountain Fall Wildlife deer Fall foliage Real Estate Moose wellness weather trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate Snow outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Bears Summer Adirondack Great Camp swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing maple syrup skiing Lake Placid nature Alpine skiing Ziggy outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid