The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor recreation maple syrup wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Bears yoga Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing hiking Black bears deer Snow Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Moose Ziggy eye candy trail running swimming Summer Mt. Marcy Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Spring Wildflowers outdoors weather Lake Placid outdoor living Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid