The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife Summer Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle deer eye candy foliage Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy wellness Alpine skiing Spring skiing outdoors Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain yoga Real Estate Lake Placid the lake hiking weather Snow Pics Road Cycling Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Ziggy maple syrup trail running Snow outdoor living Fall Bears nature swimming Wildflowers Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks