The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate hiking outdoors nature swimming wellness cross-country skiing Bears Alpine skiing weather Mt. Marcy Wildflowers deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack views foliage Wildlife skiing eye candy Summer Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing Snow Pics maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Real Estate trail running outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday Black bears outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid the lake Snow yoga Moose backcountry skiing Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks