The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle weather outdoor living Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Alpine skiing Snow Pics cross-country skiing outdoors holidays Wildlife maple syrup swimming Ziggy trail running foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation Lake Placid Adirondack views Spring hiking Adirondack Great Camp skiing Summer deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall eye candy Real Estate wellness Whiteface Toll Road backcountry skiing nature Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Mt. Marcy yoga Nordic skiing Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike