The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg weather Adirondack views Mt. Marcy Snow Pics outdoor living Henry's Woods yoga Ironman Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose Telemark Tuesday Ziggy Adirondack Property for Sale Wildlife hikes cross-country skiing Alpine skiing skiing trail running Wildflowers Fall maple syrup eye candy Nordic skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle hiking nature wellness Whiteface Mountain Snow foliage deer swimming backcountry skiing outdoor recreation Lake Placid outdoors Spring Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks