The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature eye candy Wildlife Spring Adirondack views Alpine skiing Real Estate swimming trail running Snow weather outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Black bears Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid the lake hiking outdoor living Whiteface Mountain deer backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Bears Telemark Tuesday Moose Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor recreation wellness Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Snow Pics Nordic skiing Lake Placid skiing cross-country skiing Ziggy Mt. Marcy yoga Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks