The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing Lake Placid Henry's Woods Fall hiking maple syrup weather eye candy skiing foliage Ziggy nature Alpine skiing Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake wellness Moose Mt. Marcy Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road deer Snow trail running swimming Adirondack views yoga Real Estate Nordic skiing Adirondack Property for Sale Spring outdoors Whiteface Mountain hikes Snow Pics outdoor recreation Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks