The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
yoga Real Estate nature Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Property for Sale Whiteface Mountain hiking Bears swimming Lake Placid deer The Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Fall Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Snow Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation Road Cycling Snow Pics Wildlife skiing Alpine skiing cross-country skiing backcountry skiing wellness Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running Adirondack views Nordic skiing outdoors Moose Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather foliage outdoor living Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid