The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy trail running Fall foliage maple syrup wellness Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Snow Telemark Tuesday swimming Lake Placid the lake foliage Real Estate Ironman Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing Adirondack views Moose cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife weather Fall deer Lake Placid Real Estate outdoors outdoor recreation backcountry skiing skiing Alpine skiing hiking Bears Whiteface Mountain Summer hikes nature Snow Pics eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers outdoor living Spring yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike