The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor recreation trail running cross-country skiing Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage outdoors Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking maple syrup swimming Mt. Marcy Spring Snow Pics Wildlife Alpine skiing Adirondack Great Camp wellness backcountry skiing Black bears Ziggy weather foliage skiing deer Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears eye candy Whiteface Mountain nature Moose Wildflowers outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid