The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Henry's Woods Ziggy Ironman Adirondack Real Estate Market nature Wildflowers Snow Pics hiking maple syrup deer Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain outdoor recreation hikes The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness weather Fall foliage Spring Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Adirondack views Wildlife Moose cross-country skiing skiing yoga Fall Adirondack Great Camp swimming Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Property for Sale Whiteface Toll Road outdoors Real Estate trail running backcountry skiing outdoor living foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Adirondack Moose Alert
- First Snow of the Season on Mt. Marcy in the Adirondack High Peaks