The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers yoga deer eye candy outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Adirondack views Real Estate cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain Spring Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation skiing Snow nature trail running Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market The Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons Bears wellness Nordic skiing Wildlife swimming hiking Alpine skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Great Camp Fall foliage outdoors Fall Telemark Tuesday Moose weather backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike