The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Whiteface Toll Road The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Snow Pics Whiteface Mountain hikes outdoors Adirondack views yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Wildflowers Snow Ironman Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Ziggy Fall outdoor living Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing maple syrup hiking cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation Nordic skiing trail running Rainbows Real Estate eye candy Wildlife foliage Telemark Tuesday wellness swimming Moose skiing deer weather nature Lake Placid the lake
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Adirondack Moose Alert