The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup Summer Spring Adirondack views Alpine skiing backcountry skiing nature Lake Placid the lake deer Snow skiing wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage eye candy weather Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Moose outdoor living cross-country skiing Ziggy Wildlife Real Estate Mt. Marcy hiking swimming Bears Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory outdoor recreation Fall foliage outdoors Fall Whiteface Mountain Road Cycling Wildflowers Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid