The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage swimming Nordic skiing hikes hiking Wildlife yoga Ziggy Snow Pics backcountry skiing wellness deer Summer Spring Telemark Tuesday outdoor living Moose Real Estate Bears skiing outdoors Ironman nature weather cross-country skiing Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg eye candy trail running Adirondack views Wildflowers Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Fall Snow Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose