The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Spring Ironman Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage outdoor living Lake Placid nature Lake Placid the lake Wildlife swimming Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy Moose maple syrup trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg hikes skiing cross-country skiing deer Nordic skiing Snow Pics hiking backcountry skiing outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Summer Telemark Tuesday Real Estate outdoors Fall Alpine skiing yoga Fall foliage Bears Adirondack views eye candy wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle weather Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike