The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy Wildlife Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid the lake Real Estate yoga skiing deer Ironman Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup trail running cross-country skiing backcountry skiing swimming outdoors nature Bears Adirondack Real Estate Market Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Fall eye candy Snow Pics Alpine skiing Nordic skiing outdoor living hiking Wildflowers foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate weather Telemark Tuesday Spring Moose Black bears hikes Snow Adirondack views wellness Mt. Marcy Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- New York State Seeking Adirondack Moose
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks