The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate maple syrup The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy Wildflowers Black bears Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Wildlife outdoors outdoor living weather swimming Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Snow Pics Snow Lake Placid the lake Summer outdoor recreation hiking Fall eye candy Telemark Tuesday nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Nordic skiing deer Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring foliage Bears wellness Moose Lake Placid backcountry skiing trail running Alpine skiing skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid