The snow covered, lunar like dome of Mount Marcy was a lovely welcome home greeting this morning. After nearly two weeks of business travel and vacation, I am back in the saddle here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ. Stayed tuned for a comparative outdoor recreation analysis based on my recent travels. I’ll also be back to the standard trip reports, a discussion of this year’s winter weather forecast, along with general musings and considerations about living in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Fall foliage eye candy Adirondack views outdoor recreation Lake Placid the lake Snow Pics The Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate hiking outdoors Black bears outdoor living foliage deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory maple syrup Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bears yoga Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday swimming Ziggy nature Nordic skiing trail running cross-country skiing Snow Lake Placid Fall Spring Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy weather Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain skiing Alpine skiing Wildlife
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid