Yesterday, September 16th, this view from home was enough to get the ski stoke going.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday maple syrup skiing hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Seasons backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Snow Pics foliage Bears cross-country skiing Summer Lake Placid Real Estate nature eye candy outdoor recreation Snow swimming Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Fall foliage outdoors Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market Ziggy Adirondack views weather Mt. Marcy Spring Lake Placid the lake wellness Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife yoga Alpine skiing trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers outdoor living deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike