The video is accompanied by a nice article, New York’s Adirondack Park Leads Visitors To ‘Aspire Downwards’ in today’s Huffington Post.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate foliage Lake Placid Telemark Tuesday maple syrup outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Bears skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga Ziggy Summer nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose outdoor recreation Real Estate outdoors eye candy Wildlife Fall Nordic skiing Snow Wildflowers swimming wellness Adirondack views backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather The Adirondack Lifestyle hiking deer Fall foliage Spring Whiteface Mountain Road Cycling Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid the lake trail running Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid