The video is accompanied by a nice article, New York’s Adirondack Park Leads Visitors To ‘Aspire Downwards’ in today’s Huffington Post.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing Wildlife outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy eye candy yoga trail running wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage Snow Moose Whiteface Mountain Real Estate Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday Road Cycling hiking nature The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildflowers Ziggy outdoor living foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Nordic skiing maple syrup weather Bears Adirondack Property for Sale outdoors Adirondack Great Camp Fall Lake Placid the lake skiing Spring backcountry skiing cross-country skiing Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid