The video is accompanied by a nice article, New York’s Adirondack Park Leads Visitors To ‘Aspire Downwards’ in today’s Huffington Post.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate Lake Placid Snow trail running Wildlife foliage Lake Placid Real Estate skiing maple syrup backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy Fall foliage Alpine skiing wellness Fall Wildflowers Adirondack views Black bears The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming eye candy outdoors hiking Adirondack Great Camp yoga outdoor living Summer Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain nature weather Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing Snow Pics Ziggy Moose Telemark Tuesday outdoor recreation deer Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid