The video is accompanied by a nice article, New York’s Adirondack Park Leads Visitors To ‘Aspire Downwards’ in today’s Huffington Post.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy nature holidays backcountry skiing Whiteface Toll Road Adirondack Great Camp outdoors Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy weather Lake Placid Wildlife Spring Moose deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming maple syrup Adirondack views Seasons Summer Fall foliage foliage Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Alpine skiing Real Estate Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall yoga outdoor recreation wellness trail running Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Nordic skiing Snow Snow Pics
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike