Hurricane Irene damage at start of the Marcy Dam truck trail.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears Real Estate weather Ziggy Wildlife Moose outdoors trail running wellness Telemark Tuesday swimming Fall Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup hiking eye candy Lake Placid nature Road Cycling Summer Nordic skiing outdoor recreation Fall foliage Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg deer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory cross-country skiing Whiteface Mountain outdoor living Snow Pics Spring Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing skiing Adirondack views yoga Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks