Klondike Trail bridge washed downstream by Hurricane Irene.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers The Adirondack Lifestyle nature outdoor recreation Snow Pics yoga Road Cycling Mt. Marcy maple syrup Summer weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Snow Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Real Estate Spring Ziggy outdoor living cross-country skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack views skiing eye candy Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Real Estate swimming foliage hiking Lake Placid wellness outdoors Fall Bears deer Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Moose Alpine skiing Wildlife trail running
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid