Klondike Trail bridge washed downstream by Hurricane Irene.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Seasons Nordic skiing backcountry skiing Adirondack views hiking Spring outdoors Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Ziggy Real Estate Mt. Marcy holidays trail running Moose nature deer cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming outdoor living foliage yoga Wildlife wellness Wildflowers Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Whiteface Toll Road skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate weather Snow Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall maple syrup Alpine skiing Summer Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike