New slides on Wright Peak created by Hurricane Irene.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Pics Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Moose Road Cycling swimming Ziggy maple syrup Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate wellness yoga Wildlife backcountry skiing eye candy Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp Bears Mt. Van Hoevenberg deer Adirondack views weather nature Summer Mt. Marcy Fall foliage Nordic skiing outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Snow cross-country skiing outdoor living hiking skiing foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running Whiteface Mountain Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks