Hurricane Irene trail damage in Lake Placid, New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing eye candy Summer Spring outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Fall foliage swimming Real Estate Snow Telemark Tuesday nature hiking wellness Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate deer weather skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing foliage trail running Lake Placid Moose Fall Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy Wildlife Whiteface Mountain outdoors Lake Placid the lake yoga backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing outdoor living Adirondack Real Estate Market Snow Pics maple syrup Road Cycling
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks