Hurricane Irene trail damage in Lake Placid, New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate skiing Real Estate outdoor recreation Alpine skiing Seasons Summer Moose Snow Pics yoga hiking Fall foliage Ziggy foliage deer wellness Mt. Marcy Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Whiteface Toll Road Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Snow Fall eye candy outdoors Spring Whiteface Mountain The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing backcountry skiing trail running nature Adirondack Lifestyle swimming outdoor living cross-country skiing Adirondack views weather holidays
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike