hurricane irene damage in Keene, New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
backcountry skiing Wildlife Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming Snow Real Estate Adirondack views nature Road Cycling Ziggy foliage Adirondack Property for Sale weather Bears Alpine skiing Fall foliage Lake Placid Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy yoga outdoor recreation outdoors Whiteface Mountain Spring Snow Pics trail running hiking Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate wellness cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Moose Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing maple syrup skiing deer outdoor living Fall
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid