NY State Biologist Ed Reed with black bear.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow deer Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics Seasons swimming eye candy Alpine skiing outdoor living yoga Whiteface Mountain Moose Mt. Marcy Fall foliage outdoors Fall weather skiing Adirondack views holidays foliage wellness maple syrup backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Toll Road Real Estate Ziggy Lake Placid hiking trail running Spring Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike