NY State Biologist Ed Reed with black bear.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife eye candy Road Cycling Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor recreation Fall backcountry skiing swimming skiing Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage Wildflowers wellness Adirondack views deer The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Ziggy trail running Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate nature Spring maple syrup Snow foliage hiking Telemark Tuesday yoga Lake Placid the lake outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy Bears Nordic skiing Moose Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks