Stand up paddleboard instruction in the Adirondacks.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday outdoors outdoor living Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer cross-country skiing foliage Bears Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Snow The Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling hiking Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife Whiteface Mountain swimming outdoor recreation deer Spring Real Estate weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers maple syrup nature Fall foliage Adirondack views skiing yoga eye candy Nordic skiing Mt. Marcy Lake Placid the lake wellness Moose Alpine skiing backcountry skiing Ziggy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks