If the beautiful wildflowers aren’t enough compensation for this year’s damp spring in the Adirondacks, the evening’s Big Slide rainbow choreographed to the tune of spring peepers and wood thrushes goes a long way to make up for missed bike rides.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor living maple syrup backcountry skiing swimming Ziggy hiking yoga Adirondack views wellness Bears Lake Placid trail running Wildlife Moose Whiteface Mountain Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Fall foliage Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market nature Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory skiing outdoors outdoor recreation Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage weather deer Lake Placid Real Estate Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Nordic skiing Summer Fall Seasons
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike