If the beautiful wildflowers aren’t enough compensation for this year’s damp spring in the Adirondacks, the evening’s Big Slide rainbow choreographed to the tune of spring peepers and wood thrushes goes a long way to make up for missed bike rides.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather Fall foliage Fall Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Moose Telemark Tuesday yoga wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle nature Adirondack views hiking Spring Real Estate Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Snow Wildlife foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg cross-country skiing Alpine skiing Snow Pics deer Nordic skiing Black bears Ziggy backcountry skiing eye candy swimming Wildflowers Lake Placid outdoors outdoor recreation maple syrup outdoor living Whiteface Mountain trail running Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid