If the beautiful wildflowers aren’t enough compensation for this year’s damp spring in the Adirondacks, the evening’s Big Slide rainbow choreographed to the tune of spring peepers and wood thrushes goes a long way to make up for missed bike rides.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose deer Bears yoga weather swimming Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle hiking wellness outdoors Fall foliage Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy outdoor recreation Alpine skiing maple syrup Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Snow Pics Snow trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Road Cycling Wildflowers nature Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Spring Ziggy Nordic skiing Telemark Tuesday Real Estate eye candy skiing Adirondack views outdoor living Lake Placid the lake foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid