If the beautiful wildflowers aren’t enough compensation for this year’s damp spring in the Adirondacks, the evening’s Big Slide rainbow choreographed to the tune of spring peepers and wood thrushes goes a long way to make up for missed bike rides.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall foliage backcountry skiing Moose Alpine skiing nature trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate wellness Wildflowers cross-country skiing outdoor living Bears Snow Pics Spring Snow Telemark Tuesday hiking eye candy Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid the lake swimming weather Ziggy maple syrup Mt. Marcy foliage yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife Summer Nordic skiing outdoors Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain deer Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Road Cycling Fall The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid