Photo courtesy of resident biologist and photographer, Ed Reed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga eye candy backcountry skiing Fall wellness Real Estate outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate nature Snow Pics maple syrup Fall foliage outdoor living trail running Telemark Tuesday Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Spring weather deer hiking Adirondack Great Camp Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market Alpine skiing Snow cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Road Cycling skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Adirondack views Wildlife outdoors Ziggy Bears Nordic skiing foliage Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid