Photo courtesy of resident biologist and photographer, Ed Reed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking Lake Placid outdoor recreation eye candy wellness Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose yoga Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Great Camp weather Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer Snow Pics Snow maple syrup Fall foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Road Cycling Alpine skiing skiing Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Adirondack views Telemark Tuesday Bears deer trail running nature cross-country skiing Ziggy foliage outdoor living swimming Lake Placid the lake Wildflowers Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Fall Wildlife Real Estate
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid