The Wood Violets arrived just in time for Mother’s Day!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup swimming Mt. Marcy hiking Wildlife Lake Placid Adirondack Real Estate Market Real Estate Summer Moose Nordic skiing outdoor recreation backcountry skiing Ziggy outdoors deer Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature weather yoga Road Cycling Telemark Tuesday foliage Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain Fall Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Alpine skiing skiing Wildflowers trail running Adirondack views outdoor living The Adirondack Lifestyle Bears Snow Pics Spring eye candy Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid