Ziggy the Adirondack Lifestyle lab demonstrates a downward dog.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers hiking Ziggy trail running eye candy cross-country skiing Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow maple syrup Lake Placid Real Estate Moose foliage Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp outdoor living Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall foliage backcountry skiing Seasons holidays Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Adirondack views skiing Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market weather Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Toll Road wellness Spring Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid swimming outdoor recreation deer nature Alpine skiing Summer Nordic skiing outdoors yoga Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike