One of the best winters for snow sport enthusiast in recent years, Winter 2011 won’t quit. As you can see in this evening’s featured photo, it is snowing hard and looks quite a bit like winter here at HQ in Lake Placid. Skiing anyone?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Ziggy swimming Wildflowers hiking Real Estate Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring Whiteface Mountain deer Fall foliage Snow Pics Summer wellness Adirondack views Lake Placid the lake cross-country skiing Nordic skiing backcountry skiing trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp skiing Mt. Marcy outdoors outdoor recreation eye candy Alpine skiing Wildlife Road Cycling Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bears maple syrup weather Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga foliage Snow Fall Moose outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid