One of the best winters for snow sport enthusiast in recent years, Winter 2011 won’t quit. As you can see in this evening’s featured photo, it is snowing hard and looks quite a bit like winter here at HQ in Lake Placid. Skiing anyone?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
skiing Lake Placid Real Estate swimming Nordic skiing Seasons Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle weather deer Lake Placid Wildlife Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy wellness Snow Pics maple syrup cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Real Estate eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Alpine skiing Whiteface Toll Road holidays Fall foliage Spring Moose Wildflowers outdoor living foliage backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Fall outdoor recreation Summer trail running yoga Mt. Marcy outdoors Whiteface Mountain hiking Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike