One of the best winters for snow sport enthusiast in recent years, Winter 2011 won’t quit. As you can see in this evening’s featured photo, it is snowing hard and looks quite a bit like winter here at HQ in Lake Placid. Skiing anyone?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage Bears The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate eye candy Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain Wildlife Telemark Tuesday weather Lake Placid Real Estate cross-country skiing Adirondack Lifestyle wellness backcountry skiing skiing swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living deer Moose Mt. Marcy Alpine skiing Wildflowers Fall outdoor recreation Adirondack views Nordic skiing nature yoga maple syrup Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Spring Lake Placid the lake Road Cycling trail running Ziggy outdoors Lake Placid Snow Snow Pics Adirondack Property for Sale
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid