One of the best winters for snow sport enthusiast in recent years, Winter 2011 won’t quit. As you can see in this evening’s featured photo, it is snowing hard and looks quite a bit like winter here at HQ in Lake Placid. Skiing anyone?
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
nature Snow Pics yoga outdoors eye candy Wildlife Mt. Marcy foliage Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Real Estate hiking Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday deer cross-country skiing trail running Wildflowers wellness Snow Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate swimming skiing Fall foliage Lake Placid Whiteface Mountain weather Lake Placid the lake outdoor living Summer Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Ziggy Spring Fall maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Moose Bears Adirondack views Black bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid