Early spring melt in the Adirondacks of Upstate New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Ziggy Nordic skiing Real Estate Wildlife weather wellness skiing eye candy Wildflowers swimming outdoor living Mt. Marcy Seasons Mt. Van Hoevenberg holidays nature Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor recreation backcountry skiing Snow maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Adirondack Great Camp deer cross-country skiing trail running Snow Pics Whiteface Mountain yoga Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoors Whiteface Toll Road Lake Placid Adirondack views Spring Fall foliage hiking Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike