Early spring melt in the Adirondacks of Upstate New York.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoor living backcountry skiing outdoor recreation hiking Road Cycling trail running Spring skiing swimming Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Moose Snow cross-country skiing maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday Ziggy yoga Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Summer nature Nordic skiing Wildlife outdoors Fall Alpine skiing eye candy foliage Wildflowers Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid Adirondack views wellness Bears deer weather Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks