Ziggy the Adirondack black lab, basking in the early Spring sunshine.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack views trail running Lake Placid Wildflowers maple syrup wellness skiing Lake Placid the lake outdoor living foliage Moose Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain deer Real Estate cross-country skiing hiking Alpine skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife yoga Summer Bears weather Snow Pics Spring eye candy Snow swimming backcountry skiing Ziggy Fall Mt. Marcy Fall foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Nordic skiing nature outdoor recreation Road Cycling Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid