“Maple Tap Limbo” features Adirondack agility training available only during the maple syrup harvest; a woods-skier version of the limbo.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers backcountry skiing outdoors Moose hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature eye candy skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Black bears trail running Wildlife Spring Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage weather Whiteface Mountain Telemark Tuesday wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Snow Pics Real Estate yoga Ziggy Mt. Marcy deer foliage Nordic skiing swimming Summer Bears Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp cross-country skiing maple syrup Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Snow Alpine skiing outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid