“Maple Tap Limbo” features Adirondack agility training available only during the maple syrup harvest; a woods-skier version of the limbo.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid deer backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy outdoors Spring Adirondack Property for Sale Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Moose swimming nature Bears Whiteface Mountain Wildflowers Adirondack views wellness Lake Placid Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildlife skiing trail running yoga outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market maple syrup outdoor living Alpine skiing Telemark Tuesday eye candy Fall cross-country skiing weather hiking Real Estate Road Cycling Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Snow foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid