“Maple Tap Limbo” features Adirondack agility training available only during the maple syrup harvest; a woods-skier version of the limbo.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory deer Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation trail running Whiteface Toll Road Snow Pics Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers yoga Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg eye candy foliage Spring backcountry skiing skiing Ziggy swimming Nordic skiing holidays Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views outdoor living Snow Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday weather Real Estate maple syrup Wildlife hiking outdoors Fall foliage Fall Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Seasons nature wellness
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike