“Maple Tap Limbo” features Adirondack agility training available only during the maple syrup harvest; a woods-skier version of the limbo.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy Snow skiing Whiteface Mountain Moose Fall foliage outdoor recreation Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage cross-country skiing Summer eye candy outdoors deer Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing Snow Pics trail running weather Ziggy nature maple syrup Road Cycling Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle wellness Wildlife swimming Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Spring Bears Lake Placid the lake hiking Lake Placid yoga Real Estate outdoor living
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid