Today’s photo features Mount Marcy, the highest point in New York State, photographed this morning from HQ at minus 23 degrees.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
foliage cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy outdoors Telemark Tuesday Bears Real Estate nature Nordic skiing weather Adirondack views backcountry skiing wellness yoga skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Spring maple syrup outdoor living Adirondack Property for Sale eye candy Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage swimming outdoor recreation hiking Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy trail running Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife deer Lake Placid Road Cycling Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid