Today’s photo features Mount Marcy, the highest point in New York State, photographed this morning from HQ at minus 23 degrees.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle holidays foliage eye candy Lake Placid Mt. Marcy Fall foliage outdoor recreation Whiteface Toll Road Moose Ziggy Wildflowers Summer Wildlife Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing hiking Snow Pics nature trail running swimming wellness backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Seasons Spring deer maple syrup Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate yoga skiing Snow cross-country skiing Whiteface Mountain Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike