Today’s photo features Mount Marcy, the highest point in New York State, photographed this morning from HQ at minus 23 degrees.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose Whiteface Mountain Black bears Summer Snow yoga Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp hiking cross-country skiing Adirondack views Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring Fall Lake Placid backcountry skiing deer foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Alpine skiing Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wildlife swimming nature outdoors skiing outdoor recreation Ziggy Mt. Marcy eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle trail running Nordic skiing wellness Telemark Tuesday maple syrup outdoor living Real Estate Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid