Today’s photo features Mount Marcy, the highest point in New York State, photographed this morning from HQ at minus 23 degrees.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor recreation outdoors cross-country skiing Wildlife Adirondack Real Estate Market Telemark Tuesday Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Bears swimming Summer trail running Lake Placid the lake Spring maple syrup backcountry skiing skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Nordic skiing Snow Pics foliage weather hiking outdoor living Fall foliage Snow Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Ziggy Whiteface Mountain Moose Fall Adirondack views wellness nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate deer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid