After two days of warm temperatures and wind-driven rain, the cold air swept in and turned the rain to snow. A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for the Adirondacks until this afternoon. So far, we have received approximately 20 inches of snow here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildlife Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle swimming Mt. Marcy Summer Wildflowers Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Bears Fall deer foliage Real Estate Snow Lake Placid Adirondack views Road Cycling yoga outdoor recreation Alpine skiing Snow Pics hiking weather skiing backcountry skiing maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Spring nature trail running eye candy Lake Placid Real Estate cross-country skiing Adirondack Great Camp Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain Moose Lake Placid the lake outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Ziggy wellness Fall foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid