After two days of warm temperatures and wind-driven rain, the cold air swept in and turned the rain to snow. A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for the Adirondacks until this afternoon. So far, we have received approximately 20 inches of snow here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness The Adirondack Lifestyle deer eye candy maple syrup Alpine skiing Ziggy cross-country skiing Road Cycling Wildflowers Moose Spring Fall trail running swimming Snow Summer Adirondack Great Camp Snow Pics hiking Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Nordic skiing outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views weather Bears Lake Placid the lake foliage Lake Placid Adirondack Lifestyle nature backcountry skiing Real Estate outdoor recreation outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Wildlife skiing Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid