After two days of warm temperatures and wind-driven rain, the cold air swept in and turned the rain to snow. A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for the Adirondacks until this afternoon. So far, we have received approximately 20 inches of snow here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming Wildlife outdoor living Lake Placid Alpine skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Great Camp Snow deer Ziggy Bears Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer yoga eye candy skiing Fall backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Telemark Tuesday Spring weather Adirondack views Nordic skiing outdoor recreation wellness nature cross-country skiing Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics hiking Lake Placid the lake maple syrup trail running foliage Seasons Real Estate Mt. Marcy Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike