After two days of warm temperatures and wind-driven rain, the cold air swept in and turned the rain to snow. A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect for the Adirondacks until this afternoon. So far, we have received approximately 20 inches of snow here at Adirondack Lifestyle HQ.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid weather outdoor living outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Moose Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Black bears Snow Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views Alpine skiing Summer hiking skiing foliage Ziggy backcountry skiing Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Nordic skiing maple syrup outdoor recreation swimming wellness Fall yoga Telemark Tuesday deer Real Estate eye candy Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Bears Adirondack Great Camp Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate Spring cross-country skiing nature trail running Wildflowers
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid