Ziggy the black lab enjoys the first day of spring in Lake Placid snow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Moose Mt. Marcy backcountry skiing deer yoga outdoor living Nordic skiing Adirondack views Real Estate Summer trail running Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing nature maple syrup holidays Alpine skiing Snow Pics outdoor recreation Lake Placid Fall Whiteface Toll Road weather Adirondack Lifestyle hiking swimming Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage outdoors Seasons Mt. Van Hoevenberg Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife Snow Spring Wildflowers skiing foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike