Ziggy the black lab enjoys the first day of spring in Lake Placid snow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoors Telemark Tuesday Spring eye candy Fall foliage Wildlife backcountry skiing cross-country skiing weather Mt. Marcy Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Fall nature Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp trail running outdoor living swimming Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Bears outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Property for Sale yoga Alpine skiing Lake Placid Wildflowers wellness Whiteface Mountain Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory The Adirondack Lifestyle deer Nordic skiing Moose foliage skiing Snow Lake Placid Real Estate hiking Road Cycling
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid