The gleeful verbalization serves both as a warning to skiers coming the other way and as an expression of open delight.
It was a long ride down!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Spring Bears swimming skiing Ziggy wellness yoga Lake Placid trail running weather Alpine skiing nature Real Estate Wildflowers Mt. Marcy outdoor living Fall backcountry skiing Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics eye candy Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Real Estate deer Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Wildlife Summer outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Road Cycling maple syrup Whiteface Mountain foliage Adirondack views Moose Fall foliage hiking Nordic skiing outdoor recreation
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid