The gleeful verbalization serves both as a warning to skiers coming the other way and as an expression of open delight.
It was a long ride down!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Telemark Tuesday Fall Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Alpine skiing cross-country skiing Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Summer Adirondack Real Estate Market yoga outdoors Adirondack Great Camp Real Estate Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake wellness Nordic skiing Fall foliage hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Real Estate Bears weather maple syrup outdoor recreation Ziggy Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain swimming Black bears skiing Spring Wildlife trail running eye candy Snow outdoor living backcountry skiing nature Moose foliage deer Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid