The gleeful verbalization serves both as a warning to skiers coming the other way and as an expression of open delight.
It was a long ride down!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Real Estate yoga trail running Whiteface Mountain foliage Spring Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Road Cycling backcountry skiing outdoors Mt. Marcy Snow Pics Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory wellness Lake Placid the lake Fall foliage outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Snow Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg maple syrup skiing Fall Wildflowers weather cross-country skiing Lake Placid Wildlife Adirondack views deer Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation swimming Moose Bears Telemark Tuesday nature hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid