Lowell Bailey, one of the amazing crew of winter Olympians who grew up in Lake Placid, New York, shocked the biathlon world yesterday when he took 9th place at a World Cup biathlon in Aroostook County, Maine; the first top-ten finish in his career.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Fall cross-country skiing Snow wellness Alpine skiing Wildflowers eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate hiking yoga deer foliage Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation nature Moose Snow Pics outdoors Road Cycling outdoor living Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Summer Bears Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views Spring Lake Placid skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife weather swimming Ziggy The Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Fall foliage Nordic skiing Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid