Lowell Bailey, one of the amazing crew of winter Olympians who grew up in Lake Placid, New York, shocked the biathlon world yesterday when he took 9th place at a World Cup biathlon in Aroostook County, Maine; the first top-ten finish in his career.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to my Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy maple syrup cross-country skiing swimming Spring Moose backcountry skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Whiteface Mountain deer Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bears skiing nature Adirondack views Lake Placid trail running The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid the lake Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Black bears yoga Alpine skiing Wildflowers outdoor living Fall Snow Pics Summer outdoors Wildlife eye candy weather wellness Ziggy foliage Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory hiking Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid