Lowell Bailey, one of the amazing crew of winter Olympians who grew up in Lake Placid, New York, shocked the biathlon world yesterday when he took 9th place at a World Cup biathlon in Aroostook County, Maine; the first top-ten finish in his career.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Snow Pics Whiteface Mountain outdoor living outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory trail running Ziggy eye candy Adirondack Property for Sale deer nature backcountry skiing outdoors Adirondack views maple syrup Lake Placid the lake Spring Fall foliage Telemark Tuesday weather Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Road Cycling yoga Alpine skiing Fall Wildflowers foliage Snow Real Estate Mt. Van Hoevenberg swimming Lake Placid The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildlife skiing hiking Nordic skiing Bears Moose cross-country skiing Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid