Adirondack Lifestyle fresh snow yardstick measured at HQ, near Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid on January 13, 2011.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow swimming deer outdoor living trail running Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Lake Placid the lake foliage nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall Alpine skiing Fall foliage Lake Placid Ziggy backcountry skiing Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Adirondack Great Camp Seasons wellness cross-country skiing yoga Real Estate eye candy outdoor recreation Adirondack views Nordic skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday Summer Bears Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife outdoors Snow Pics Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Wildflowers Mt. Marcy weather hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike