The snow yardstick says it all: 14 inches of snow has fallen in the past 24 hours at the headquarters near Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid. Check back later for a more complete outdoor recreation report - there’s snow to ski!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Nordic skiing Lake Placid Real Estate outdoor living Snow Adirondack Property for Sale Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy outdoor recreation Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp swimming yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views skiing Wildflowers Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics Mt. Marcy deer Fall foliage weather maple syrup Lake Placid the lake foliage Adirondack Real Estate Market Moose Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Alpine skiing Fall Bears nature Spring Road Cycling cross-country skiing trail running Lake Placid wellness Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Wildlife outdoors eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid