In honor of this auspicious day, Telemark Tuesday, December 28, 2010, I bring you this morning’s view from the headquarters; sunrise on Mount Marcy, a popular telemark skier’s climb and descent.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor recreation Ziggy Spring Wildlife cross-country skiing trail running Snow deer Whiteface Mountain nature Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Road Cycling Telemark Tuesday outdoor living wellness Alpine skiing Lake Placid the lake weather Nordic skiing Wildflowers maple syrup hiking Fall foliage Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid Snow Pics outdoors yoga Mt. Marcy foliage Summer Adirondack Great Camp Fall backcountry skiing Moose Real Estate swimming Bears skiing Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid