I am pleased to report the snow express is back on track in the Adirondacks! Mother Nature blessed us with 8 inches of fluffy fresh powder last night and today. Skiing at Mount Van Hoevenberg was wonderful today! Ski-skating was the technique of choice as the trails benefited enormously from the slushy snow and rain we had two days ago, followed by the current bitter cold and snow. As you can see in today’s featured photo of today’s ski, life is good in the Adirondacks!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
swimming nature skiing Nordic skiing Lake Placid the lake outdoor living Summer cross-country skiing deer eye candy Moose hiking Adirondack views maple syrup outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall Mt. Van Hoevenberg backcountry skiing Lake Placid trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market Spring yoga Fall foliage wellness Real Estate Wildflowers Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Great Camp Bears Telemark Tuesday Snow weather foliage Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Road Cycling Snow Pics Lake Placid Real Estate Wildlife The Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid