The Adirondacks received a nice freshening of snow from the Christmas 2010 snow storm currently barreling up the East Coast. The system that dropped 29 inches of snow in some parts of New Jersey left us with 7 inches of very light and very skiable fresh snow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Mt. Marcy Wildflowers nature Bears cross-country skiing outdoor living Moose backcountry skiing Snow Pics outdoors Wildlife outdoor recreation Lake Placid Real Estate Seasons wellness Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Fall foliage Fall maple syrup Spring deer Snow Adirondack Real Estate Market Summer yoga Nordic skiing hiking foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid trail running Telemark Tuesday Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Alpine skiing Whiteface Mountain Real Estate skiing swimming weather
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike