The Adirondacks received a nice freshening of snow from the Christmas 2010 snow storm currently barreling up the East Coast. The system that dropped 29 inches of snow in some parts of New Jersey left us with 7 inches of very light and very skiable fresh snow.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Adirondack Great Camp hiking Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle yoga cross-country skiing Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake Spring Moose backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing Ziggy swimming maple syrup outdoor recreation Bears wellness Whiteface Mountain Mt. Marcy trail running Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Telemark Tuesday Real Estate outdoors Wildflowers outdoor living nature Fall Adirondack views weather skiing foliage Road Cycling Lake Placid Real Estate deer Fall foliage Wildlife Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing Lake Placid eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid