Last evening’s crisp stroll around Mirror Lake in the Village of Lake Placid was the perfect way to end a busy day in the Adirondacks.
Mirror Lake in the Fall photograph courtesy of Joann Sandone Reed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Wildflowers Snow eye candy Fall foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Whiteface Mountain Summer cross-country skiing yoga Nordic skiing deer Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming Lake Placid the lake Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Snow Pics Fall maple syrup skiing wellness hiking outdoor recreation foliage nature Spring Seasons trail running Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy Ziggy outdoors Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Van Hoevenberg Alpine skiing outdoor living weather backcountry skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike