Last evening’s crisp stroll around Mirror Lake in the Village of Lake Placid was the perfect way to end a busy day in the Adirondacks.
Mirror Lake in the Fall photograph courtesy of Joann Sandone Reed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness skiing Fall The Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Whiteface Mountain eye candy swimming maple syrup Mt. Marcy deer Bears Spring Snow Fall foliage Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid trail running Wildlife Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing Road Cycling Alpine skiing Real Estate nature outdoor living Lake Placid the lake Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle Moose foliage outdoor recreation Snow Pics weather yoga Summer cross-country skiing outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid