Today’s featured photo of Whiteface Mountain across Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, New York, was taken early this morning. Hopefully the image conveys what my 1,000 words could not possible communicate.
Photograph courtesy of Joann Sandone Reed
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
outdoor living weather Mt. Marcy Adirondack views swimming outdoor recreation Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics hiking yoga Real Estate Fall foliage Spring Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall maple syrup Adirondack Great Camp nature Lake Placid Real Estate eye candy The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Ziggy Telemark Tuesday trail running Snow Lake Placid deer Summer Wildflowers Lake Placid the lake skiing Whiteface Mountain Bears Road Cycling wellness Moose Alpine skiing Nordic skiing outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing Wildlife
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid