Today’s featured photo of Whiteface Mountain across Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, New York, was taken early this morning. Hopefully the image conveys what my 1,000 words could not possible communicate.
Photograph courtesy of Joann Sandone Reed
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Snow Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle Nordic skiing trail running Summer outdoor recreation Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers wellness skiing Lake Placid the lake Whiteface Mountain Ziggy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Seasons cross-country skiing Spring outdoors The Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Adirondack views maple syrup yoga Fall foliage Real Estate Wildlife backcountry skiing weather Adirondack Great Camp deer Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Mt. Marcy outdoor living eye candy Moose nature Fall Bears Lake Placid swimming foliage
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike