Although I kvetch and complain about the spotty and frustrating cell phone coverage endemic throughout in the Adirondacks, a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, “Cutting the Cord up High,” presents our cell phone challenges in a slightly different light.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup Seasons Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running Bears Nordic skiing outdoors foliage Summer outdoor recreation Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate Adirondack Lifestyle The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Whiteface Mountain Moose deer weather Mt. Marcy nature Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate backcountry skiing swimming yoga Lake Placid the lake Wildlife Lake Placid hiking Telemark Tuesday cross-country skiing Fall Snow skiing Ziggy Snow Pics Fall foliage eye candy Spring Alpine skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market wellness Adirondack views
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike