Although I kvetch and complain about the spotty and frustrating cell phone coverage endemic throughout in the Adirondacks, a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, “Cutting the Cord up High,” presents our cell phone challenges in a slightly different light.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer backcountry skiing Real Estate Road Cycling Wildflowers Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate Spring wellness outdoor recreation Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking yoga Mt. Van Hoevenberg The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Fall foliage Ziggy Adirondack views outdoor living Summer swimming Fall Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Lake Placid the lake Moose outdoors Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid foliage Whiteface Mountain cross-country skiing Alpine skiing weather Wildlife maple syrup eye candy trail running Mt. Marcy Snow nature Snow Pics Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid