The weather forecast for up to a foot of new snow in the Adirondacks is not the product of my late-April-missing-skiing wishful thinking. Let’s go, get out the planks and wax them up; skiing’s great in New York State!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy Real Estate weather Nordic skiing outdoors Spring Moose Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage nature Lake Placid Real Estate trail running outdoor living outdoor recreation wellness swimming Ziggy cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake backcountry skiing Lake Placid Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife Whiteface Mountain Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle deer Snow Alpine skiing maple syrup Bears Adirondack Great Camp Summer Fall Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views hiking yoga Seasons skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle Mt. Marcy Fall foliage Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike