The weather forecast for up to a foot of new snow in the Adirondacks is not the product of my late-April-missing-skiing wishful thinking. Let’s go, get out the planks and wax them up; skiing’s great in New York State!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness skiing foliage Alpine skiing Mt. Marcy Wildlife Snow Pics Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Summer trail running deer Adirondack Real Estate Market weather outdoor living Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming Adirondack views Lake Placid Real Estate hiking Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing nature Nordic skiing Bears Fall foliage Lake Placid the lake The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoors Spring Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Fall Telemark Tuesday Whiteface Mountain Real Estate eye candy outdoor recreation yoga Moose Wildflowers Lake Placid Ziggy Road Cycling maple syrup
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid