Today’s Adirondack spring snowstorm is making headlines across the country. Even the folks in Los Angeles are keeping track of our potential power outages. Don’t cry for me; more seasonal weather is set to return to Lake Placid this Saturday with temperatures predicted to climb back to the 70s.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
weather Real Estate Lake Placid Mt. Van Hoevenberg Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Property for Sale Adirondack Great Camp Road Cycling Wildlife Snow Whiteface Mountain Fall foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday maple syrup Lake Placid the lake deer trail running foliage wellness eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory yoga Fall skiing swimming Spring nature cross-country skiing Lake Placid Real Estate Moose Adirondack views Snow Pics Mt. Marcy Nordic skiing hiking outdoor recreation Alpine skiing Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market backcountry skiing outdoor living Wildflowers outdoors
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid