Today’s Adirondack spring snowstorm is making headlines across the country. Even the folks in Los Angeles are keeping track of our potential power outages. Don’t cry for me; more seasonal weather is set to return to Lake Placid this Saturday with temperatures predicted to climb back to the 70s.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Bears cross-country skiing trail running Mt. Marcy weather Spring Snow Real Estate wellness Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Moose The Adirondack Lifestyle foliage Lake Placid Alpine skiing hiking Fall Adirondack views deer Wildlife Nordic skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg yoga Snow Pics backcountry skiing skiing outdoor living Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage Seasons outdoors Ziggy Summer outdoor recreation maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market Lake Placid the lake swimming eye candy nature
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike