This crocus bloomed at the homestead for the first time today. The bulb was planted in 1998 in honor of the first black lab to live here, Zeek of Cascade Heights. Wow.
Photograph courtesy of Joann Sandone Reed.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Fall Moose Real Estate Ziggy backcountry skiing skiing cross-country skiing maple syrup Snow Telemark Tuesday weather foliage Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid the lake Nordic skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack views Mt. Marcy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers trail running Lake Placid wellness Seasons Spring Wildlife hiking Alpine skiing outdoor recreation outdoors Summer Whiteface Mountain outdoor living deer Fall foliage Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Snow Pics swimming eye candy Adirondack Lifestyle
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike