80 degrees and we’re cross-country skiing at Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid. There is still plenty of snow, and not a flake of it is man-made!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose backcountry skiing Wildlife yoga Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage Bears cross-country skiing swimming Summer Mt. Marcy The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living outdoors Lake Placid Real Estate maple syrup trail running weather Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature Adirondack Lifestyle Real Estate Telemark Tuesday Fall Lake Placid the lake Ziggy Snow Lake Placid eye candy skiing Road Cycling wellness Fall foliage Spring Whiteface Mountain Alpine skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg Adirondack views outdoor recreation Wildflowers deer Snow Pics Nordic skiing Adirondack Great Camp hiking
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid