80 degrees and we’re cross-country skiing at Mount Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid. There is still plenty of snow, and not a flake of it is man-made!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Seasons backcountry skiing The Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing Snow Pics Fall Moose Wildlife Alpine skiing Bears outdoors Adirondack Real Estate Market hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Telemark Tuesday Nordic skiing foliage maple syrup outdoor recreation Snow outdoor living weather Mt. Van Hoevenberg trail running Real Estate Wildflowers Fall foliage Spring nature Lake Placid eye candy Adirondack views Summer Ziggy Lake Placid Real Estate skiing Lake Placid the lake swimming yoga Mt. Marcy deer Adirondack Great Camp Whiteface Mountain
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike