An essential part of Adirondack living is outdoor living. That means it is frequently so nice outside you don’t want to go in the house, so you don’t. We are experts in spending time outside and squeeze in a little porch time whenever we can. It was a special apres-ski treat today when we dug the Adirondack chairs out of the shed for the first official porch time of 2010.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Real Estate Ziggy Adirondack Great Camp Fall Nordic skiing skiing Wildflowers Whiteface Mountain deer Moose Spring Lake Placid Real Estate backcountry skiing nature eye candy Snow Wildlife cross-country skiing outdoor living Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory swimming Telemark Tuesday The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Adirondack Lifestyle yoga Summer Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Fall foliage maple syrup Alpine skiing weather foliage outdoors trail running Snow Pics outdoor recreation Adirondack views Road Cycling hiking Mt. Marcy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid