An essential part of Adirondack living is outdoor living. That means it is frequently so nice outside you don’t want to go in the house, so you don’t. We are experts in spending time outside and squeeze in a little porch time whenever we can. It was a special apres-ski treat today when we dug the Adirondack chairs out of the shed for the first official porch time of 2010.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Mt. Marcy Snow Wildflowers skiing yoga Lake Placid the lake weather hiking Fall Snow Pics Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Nordic skiing Ziggy Telemark Tuesday outdoor living swimming outdoor recreation wellness Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Real Estate Spring Whiteface Mountain Bears Adirondack views outdoors Fall foliage Wildlife nature Adirondack Real Estate Market Seasons cross-country skiing Moose trail running maple syrup Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid deer Adirondack Great Camp backcountry skiing foliage Summer The Adirondack Lifestyle Alpine skiing eye candy
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike