It is a gorgeous sunny, sparkling blue, winter day in the Adirondacks. Maybe that is why I was already smiling when I clicked on the link that sent me to this video. Now I am laughing out loud although I am not even skiing yet! Enjoy.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
eye candy deer Summer Spring Mt. Van Hoevenberg Snow Pics Bears Nordic skiing Fall foliage Moose outdoor living Wildflowers weather The Adirondack Lifestyle backcountry skiing maple syrup Adirondack Real Estate Market foliage Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Wildlife Lake Placid the lake nature wellness Ziggy Lake Placid trail running outdoors Whiteface Mountain skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Adirondack views Road Cycling Telemark Tuesday hiking outdoor recreation Alpine skiing Real Estate swimming yoga Adirondack Great Camp Mt. Marcy cross-country skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid