It is a gorgeous sunny, sparkling blue, winter day in the Adirondacks. Maybe that is why I was already smiling when I clicked on the link that sent me to this video. Now I am laughing out loud although I am not even skiing yet! Enjoy.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
maple syrup Seasons Nordic skiing weather Mt. Marcy Lake Placid wellness eye candy Lake Placid the lake Lake Placid Real Estate Fall foliage Mt. Van Hoevenberg Moose Bears swimming nature foliage outdoors trail running Real Estate Alpine skiing Adirondack views Adirondack Lifestyle skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market Whiteface Mountain Fall Summer Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Spring The Adirondack Lifestyle Ziggy Snow outdoor living Snow Pics yoga deer cross-country skiing backcountry skiing outdoor recreation Wildlife hiking Telemark Tuesday Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike