This is a perfect evening to have Earth Hour in the Adirondacks. The moon is almost full; Monday night is technical full moon, but it was already lovely and bright last night. Tonight looks like it will be another clear, cold, and crisp moon-lit evening. Turn out your lights and celebrate Earth Hour at 8:30 p.m. tonight. It sounds like a marvelous night for a moon dance!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking nature skiing deer Nordic skiing Lake Placid the lake outdoors Whiteface Mountain weather Seasons outdoor recreation Mt. Marcy outdoor living Wildflowers Mt. Van Hoevenberg Real Estate trail running Snow Bears maple syrup cross-country skiing Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market Fall foliage Summer yoga Alpine skiing Fall Moose Snow Pics backcountry skiing Lake Placid Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory foliage The Adirondack Lifestyle Spring Lake Placid Real Estate Ziggy Adirondack views swimming eye candy wellness Wildlife
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike