This is a perfect evening to have Earth Hour in the Adirondacks. The moon is almost full; Monday night is technical full moon, but it was already lovely and bright last night. Tonight looks like it will be another clear, cold, and crisp moon-lit evening. Turn out your lights and celebrate Earth Hour at 8:30 p.m. tonight. It sounds like a marvelous night for a moon dance!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake weather swimming Whiteface Mountain eye candy Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness backcountry skiing Nordic skiing hiking Wildlife Alpine skiing Snow Pics outdoors nature yoga The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp Road Cycling Snow Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Mt. Marcy deer outdoor recreation Wildflowers Spring Bears trail running Real Estate Lake Placid Telemark Tuesday Lake Placid Real Estate Fall Summer Adirondack views cross-country skiing Fall foliage Ziggy Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Adirondack Lifestyle maple syrup foliage skiing Moose
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid