We’ve established moose love the water, especially in warm weather. Moose lovers, click this link for a special video treat. Hokey warning - the sound track is pretty schmalzsy. Although not a bad song.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Moose trail running deer maple syrup Fall foliage skiing Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Fall Wildlife Ziggy Mt. Van Hoevenberg Wildflowers swimming Spring Snow Pics hiking Adirondack Property for Sale outdoor recreation Lake Placid wellness nature Mt. Marcy Bears outdoors Road Cycling foliage Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Lake Placid the lake Alpine skiing Real Estate weather Lake Placid Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living backcountry skiing Adirondack Great Camp yoga Adirondack Real Estate Market eye candy cross-country skiing Adirondack views Nordic skiing
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid