We’ve established moose love the water, especially in warm weather. Moose lovers, click this link for a special video treat. Hokey warning - the sound track is pretty schmalzsy. Although not a bad song.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid the lake Wildlife skiing outdoor living cross-country skiing Fall foliage nature Wildflowers Adirondack Great Camp Lake Placid Real Estate trail running Mt. Van Hoevenberg wellness Adirondack Real Estate Market Seasons Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle Summer Mt. Marcy Whiteface Mountain Nordic skiing Snow Pics outdoor recreation hiking Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory weather maple syrup outdoors Alpine skiing Moose Snow Ziggy eye candy Lake Placid swimming yoga deer Spring foliage Real Estate Telemark Tuesday backcountry skiing Fall Adirondack Lifestyle Bears
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike