This is the best “How They Train” piece yet on the sport of biathlon and the training regime of the current United States Olympic Biathlon Team. Naturally biathlete Lowell Bailey gets in a wink. The kid is alright!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Seasons Nordic skiing Ziggy wellness nature Wildlife Bears Lake Placid Real Estate yoga Spring swimming maple syrup eye candy Telemark Tuesday deer Fall foliage Alpine skiing cross-country skiing Adirondack Real Estate Market trail running hiking Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Moose outdoors Mt. Marcy Fall Adirondack Great Camp The Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor living Summer backcountry skiing weather Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack views Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake skiing foliage Wildflowers Lake Placid outdoor recreation Snow Mt. Van Hoevenberg
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike