This is the best “How They Train” piece yet on the sport of biathlon and the training regime of the current United States Olympic Biathlon Team. Naturally biathlete Lowell Bailey gets in a wink. The kid is alright!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Alpine skiing nature trail running Ziggy skiing outdoor living The Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy outdoor recreation hiking Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Great Camp Adirondack Lifestyle cross-country skiing maple syrup Wildlife Lake Placid the lake yoga Adirondack views Wildflowers Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Snow Pics weather Nordic skiing Real Estate Lake Placid Moose Bears Mt. Marcy Lake Placid Real Estate Summer Spring backcountry skiing foliage Fall outdoors deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg Whiteface Mountain Adirondack Real Estate Market swimming Road Cycling Fall foliage wellness Snow
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid