This is the best “How They Train” piece yet on the sport of biathlon and the training regime of the current United States Olympic Biathlon Team. Naturally biathlete Lowell Bailey gets in a wink. The kid is alright!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
hiking Road Cycling Moose Bears Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Van Hoevenberg Lake Placid Real Estate Lake Placid the lake The Adirondack Lifestyle skiing trail running Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Whiteface Mountain maple syrup Adirondack Lifestyle eye candy weather Fall foliage Snow nature foliage Real Estate Adirondack views Snow Pics cross-country skiing Wildlife backcountry skiing Nordic skiing Lake Placid deer Alpine skiing Ziggy swimming Mt. Marcy Wildflowers outdoor recreation yoga Spring wellness outdoors Adirondack Great Camp Fall Summer
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid