This is the best “How They Train” piece yet on the sport of biathlon and the training regime of the current United States Olympic Biathlon Team. Naturally biathlete Lowell Bailey gets in a wink. The kid is alright!
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Adirondack Lifestyle on Instagram
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
wellness Alpine skiing Fall Snow outdoor living weather eye candy backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg hiking Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Real Estate Market cross-country skiing Lake Placid the lake trail running outdoor recreation Spring Wildlife nature Lake Placid Telemark Tuesday Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Real Estate Lake Placid Real Estate Seasons deer Snow Pics Wildflowers foliage swimming outdoors Whiteface Mountain Moose yoga Fall foliage maple syrup Mt. Marcy Summer skiing Bears Ziggy Adirondack views The Adirondack Lifestyle Adirondack Great Camp
Some of Our Popular Posts
- First Day of September Brings Snow to the Adirondack Mountains
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike