Despite the recent unseasonably mild temperatures, the snow magicians at Whiteface Mountain have been working hard and promise to have the mountain ready for skiers and sliders tomorrow morning, Saturday, December 5 at 10:00 a.m. As you can see from today’s hot off the press featured photo of Whiteface from Main Street, Lake Placid, New York, there really is snow on the mountain. Note the tell-tale snow-maker’s plume.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
deer Lake Placid Real Estate Moose nature Adirondack Great Camp Ziggy Alpine skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory Mt. Marcy eye candy hiking Wildflowers Spring Bears foliage Summer swimming Lake Placid Snow Nordic skiing Wildlife Road Cycling wellness Adirondack Lifestyle outdoor recreation Adirondack views Whiteface Mountain weather Fall foliage backcountry skiing Mt. Van Hoevenberg outdoors Fall skiing Snow Pics Lake Placid the lake maple syrup cross-country skiing yoga trail running Adirondack Real Estate Market outdoor living Real Estate The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid