Adirondack’s own Tim Burke, the first American to lead the biathlon World Cup standings, graces the front page (above the fold!) of this morning’s USA Today. As time is at a premium this morning, I will keep my editorializing short and to the point: Tim is a perfect positive example of ‘our youth today!’ Speaking of which, special thanks to another great member of our youth today, my son Eddie, for the heads up on the front page story.
My name is Joann
I love outdoor adventures, the natural world, and the lifestyle and culture in the Adirondack Mountains. Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle.
Search Adirondack Lifestyle
Lake Placid Real Estate Spring yoga outdoor recreation The Adirondack Lifestyle Telemark Tuesday outdoors deer Mt. Van Hoevenberg foliage outdoor living skiing Real Estate Mt. Marcy Summer Road Cycling maple syrup Snow Adirondack Lifestyle Snow Pics Fall foliage hiking Whiteface Mountain Adirondack views Bears backcountry skiing Moose eye candy swimming Fall wellness weather Ziggy Adirondack Real Estate Market Wildflowers Wildlife Lake Placid the lake Adirondack Great Camp Alpine skiing trail running Nordic skiing Adirondack Lifestyle Wellness Theory nature cross-country skiing Lake Placid
Some of Our Popular Posts
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Owls Head Mountain
- Black Bear Attacks Dog and Man in the Adirondacks
- Short But Sweet Adirondack Hikes – Baxter Mountain
- Swimming in the Adirondacks
- Twelve Moose Get GPS Radio Collars in New York’s Adirondack Mountains
- Cascade Mountain: a Classic Adirondack Hike
- Hurricane Irene Damages in the Adirondacks
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in Lake Placid